Pump: Buck Elite-5 Pump, Flow range 0.005 - 6 LPM
BUCK Elite™ is a data logging, programmable personal air sampler consists of a pump contained in a high impact steel fiber filled Lexan, antistatic, and RFI/EMI-shielded case, exclusive electronic circuit board for constant flow control (patent pending), an LCD display with 2 lines of 16 characters, a single diaphragm pump mechanism, and a rechargeable NiMH battery pack.
The purpose of this pump is to draw air contaminants in through a sampling media such as 25 and 37mm filter cassettes, bubble impingers, long-duration color detector tubes; to gauge personnel exposure to gases, vapors, particulates, aerosols, etc.
No tools are required to operate this pump and a password protected keypad locking system provides uninterrupted operation. The main display allows quick selection to RUN (for sampling) or MENU (to reset pumps data).
Other features include elapsed time, flow rate, and accumulated volume. Programmable timer for delayed start/stop run. The PC link capability lets you download the sampling data into a PC using the RS232COM port and the Buck PC link cable. The built in duration timer counts down the sampling time up to 40 hours and automatically turns the pump off.
* Pump kit includes pump with a single pack NiMH battery, standard 120VAC battery charger, Luer hose adapter, shirt/hose clip, 3 feet of vinyl hose and operating manual.
• Capable for Data logging and programmable for multiple Start/Stop runs with capability of upto ten different ON/OFF durations.
• Runs 19 hours @ 2.0 LPM (37 mm 0.8µ MCE filter)
• High back pressure compensation, up to 60” of water @2LPM
• Accuracy: ± 5% of compensation range
• Flow range 0.005 to 5LPM. For flow below 800 cc, low flow adapter required.
• Flow compensation for filter plugging and battery voltage
• Dual flow range easily handles Impingers, cyclones, and tubes
• “Auto-restart” within one minute of a flow fault
• Memory free rechargeable single pack battery and optional extended run with use of triple packs
• Battery pack rechargeable while attached or separately
• Compact, rugged, and quiet
• Stainless steel belt clip with built-in tripod connector
• Key pad lock system
• Rapid charges available
APB-908000 Buck Elite-5 Single Pack Pump kit with 120V wall charger.